Student Visa (Subclass 500) & (subclass 590)

Student Visa permits you to reside and study full-time in Australia at a recognised educational institution.

To be eligible for Student Visa

  • You must have been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia.
  • You must be at least six years of age. In that case, you should have organized appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.
  • You must have valid health insurance.

Student Visa (subclass 590)

This visa is meant specifically for the guardians of the students and permits the residence when:
  • The student is below 18 years of age.
  • The student above 18 years needs special assistance need or care.
Under this visa, you cannot work in Australia as a guardian. You can reside only during the course duration of the student or until the student turns 18 whichever is earlier. You are entitled to be the guardian of more than one student via this visa.

To be eligible for this Student Visa Subclass

  • You must of 21 years or above.
  • You are a legal representative, guardian or parent of the student.
  • Evidence to prove the financial capacity of the student and you as a guardian for the entire course duration.
  • Decent accommodation along with the other support.

How Bawa Immigration can help you?

We as a highly experienced team of migration experts assist in the professional and academic background to guide with the right study options to the applicants. We also help in preparing for the interviews in DoHA and University. From lodging visa applications to preparing various required documents, we assist you at every step.

    Enquire Now

    Request A Call Back